Content Packaging (Live), Bleacher Report (Temporary)
Your New Role...
The Content Packaging Temp (Live) is responsible for executing strategies around live stream content. They'll be tasked with sending push notifications, editing clips, and working with programming stakeholders to distribute content across Bleacher Report's app and social platforms, including TikTok, Instagram and YouTube. They must be a passionate sports fan with a strong interest in live stream content and culture.
Your Role Accountabilities...
• Working with the Content Packaging team to support B/R live streams
• Programming live streams and sending push notifications for live streams
• Logging clips for distribution across B/R app and social platforms (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube)
• Tracking clip performance across platforms to assist analytics stakeholders
• Assisting on creating thumbnails for live show and clipart strategy
• Building live stream docs and help manage calendar for other departments
Qualifications & Experience...
• Passionate sports fan with strong interest in live streaming content
• Familiarity with YouTube, TikTok, Instagram content strategies, social editing experience a plus
• Proven experience meeting deadlines
• Awareness of Bleacher Report's voice and extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Comfortable meeting deadlines, working in a fast-paced environment
• Strong work ethic to ensure content meets Bleacher Report standards
• Copy-writing skills with social experience a plus
How We Get Things Done…
This last bit is probably the most important! Here at WBD, our guiding principles are the core values by which we operate and are central to how we get things done. You can find them at www.wbd.com/guiding-principles/ along with some insights from the team on what they mean and how they show up in their day to day. We hope they resonate with you and look forward to discussing them during your interview.
The Legal Bits…
In compliance with local law, we are disclosing the compensation, or a range thereof, for roles in locations where legally required. $39,312.00 - $73,008.00 salary per year. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, Warner Bros. Discovery provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).
Warner Bros. Discovery embraces the opportunity to build a workforce that reflects the diversity of our society and the world around us. Being an equal opportunity employer means that we take seriously our responsibility to consider qualified candidates on the basis of merit, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.
If you're a qualified candidate with a disability and you need a reasonable accommodation in order to apply for this position, please contact us at email@example.com.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jnoz-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.