Bleacher Report seeks a Senior Social Producer to join our Always On social content team.
• Leading teams of editors, designers to help shape high-level content to match creative vision against the most important sports tent poles
and contribute ideas for day-to-day creation of content
• Spending time working with illustrators, animators and other independent contractors to create engaging content for the most important moments in sports.
• Support managers and brand leads to develop content strategy for individual portfolio brands.
• Support the manager oversee sport-specific content calendars and the execution of content in real time
• Minimum 4-6 Years of relevant producer and content creation experience, Must have a deep
understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
• Must have experience managing content calendars and overseeing content executions for
large sports brand social media accounts
• Must have multiple years of project management experience, particularly around social content.
• 3+ years experience in journalism/sports
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Experience executing and innovating creative multimedia projects with a team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5zomz-3-235-120-150-42 in your application.