Senior Content Programmer, App NBA Lead
San Francisco, CA
Associate Producer Social (Always-On) Bleacher Report
Bleacher Report seeks an Associate Social Producer to support the day-to-day coverage of all of the team's Always On content executions.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Supporting producers and senior producers to brainstorm, develop and produce sport-specific content including but not limited to NBA, NFL, College Sports, Gambling, MLB, Soccer and more.
• Compiling notes, images and footage to guide content though the back end of production work.
• Working with in-house editors and (at time) some independently contracted artists to producer engaging content for the most important moments in sports
• Must have an understanding of content creation in the social space, social media platforms, and sports news
• Must have experience working with content calendars and creating basic content executions for large sports brand social media accounts
• 1-2+ years experience in journalism/sports
• Must have extensive knowledge of internet sports culture
• Must be willing to work nights, weekends, holidays.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands