The Bleacher Report Assistant Manager of Portfolio Partnerships will facilitate revenue generation speciﬁcally for portfolio brands on behalf of the content & programming teams. This role will alleviate the compression that the current RFP process causes on the creative side and provide advocacy for the B/R brand. It will also provide an accountable individual across the aisle for our sales team to help close deals. This person will also be the glue between B/R content & programming and a number of tangential teams that seek to collaborate both internally & externally
• The Asst Mgr, Portfolio Partnerships will represent each portfolio brand's overarching direction as pertains to sales & sponsorship by acting as the main counterpoint to Integrated Strategy (an internal advocacy team for Sales) for RFP's that involve portfolio brands
• Leaning on content expertise, strong internal relationships & solution-oriented mindset, will provide packaging options that satisfy brands while also protecting B/R brand identity & engagement rate
• Works alongside Sr Mgr, B/R Partnerships teammates on constant education & strategic alignment with IS re: best practices, new products & innovative sponsorship opportunities.
• Manage ops functions once sold email goes out including (but not limited to) input of requirements/scheduling in AirTable, gathering of branded materials (end cards, etc) & proactively making sure that brands have whitelisted for ''paid partnership'' tagging. Accountability that sponsored content is executed as prescribed.
• Collaboration with Insights/Analytics to measure performance of campaigns, as well.
• Proactively pitching tentpole packages/ideas and regularly updating menus & media kits by staying plugged into content & programming planning
• Champion diversity
• Embody a group that prides itself on camaraderie associated with ''best in class''
• Strong understanding of what goes into social media programming & content creation
• Experience in --- or at least awareness of --- RFP process
• Ability to manage up and down, working closely with company leadership
• Experience managing teams working in digital media and social media environments
• Proven leadership skills, conﬁdent in team building, mentoring and guiding talent
• Ability to inspire, educate and empower others to produce their best work
• Value a culture of experimentation, calculated risk and innovation
• Established relationships with creatives throughout the landscape
• Value diversity of staﬀ, content, audience
• Extremely organized and detail-oriented
• Agile, comfortable working in a fast-paced, always changing environment
• Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a natural ability to clearly articulate ideas
• Ability to build relationships and cross-departmental partnerships
• Desire to always improve, learn and grow
• Deep understanding of digital landscape, social platforms, and technology trends
• In tune with contemporary hockey, internet, and youth culture trends
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rznne3-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.