Vice Media Group
New York, NY
Have a passion for Social Media? We at BET Networks are seeking a Social Media Producer, Instagram Brand Social Lead to build and deliver high-impact content experiences and community management and engagement that amplifies the voice of the BET brand on the Instagram platform! The ideal candidate would be an Instagram guru that knows the platform intimately, is aware of the latest updates and how they can be used to positively impact user engagement on a per post level increase video views, and follower growth.
• Produce still images or video assets to generate engagement from the audience upon publication to the Instagram platform
• Build daily programming for the Instagram Stories of key brand accounts
• Craft the brand response and engagement strategy to cultural events (i.e. NBA All-Star Weekend, Afro-Punk Festival, The Grammys, etc.)
• Work with the talent team to plan content experiences for talent visiting BET offices (&/or virtual content) that leverage features exclusive to the Instagram platform
• Create a strategy to grow the following and engagement of key brand accounts on the Instagram TV platform
• Work closely with ad/sales department to execute paid partnership campaigns
• Work directly with BET's Corporate Social Responsibility team on the Instagram aspect of social support for all brand initiatives
• Contribute ideation for sponsorship concepts around all holidays, seasonal, regional, and cultural events not connected to linear properties
• Bachelors' Degree
• Minimum of 3 years experience in editorial, marketing, or social media, preferably with entertainment brands
• Proven experience in growing audiences and generating engagement with organic content strategies on the Instagram platform
• Flexibility with extensive travel and nights/weekend hours required
• Technical knowledge directing and troubleshooting live event productions for broadcast and live streams
• Ability to craft & build impactful social images and video for daily distribution
• Knowledge of Photoshop, Adobe Premiere, video editing programs, iOS/Android apps, and cameras
• A strong understanding of the BET brand voice and tone, and of Black culture
• Exceptional communication and relationship management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
• Strong ability to multitask and handle several projects
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkk860-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.