Vice President - Social Media
New York, NY
Overview & Responsibilities:
The Senior Social Media Producer, Linear, will be tasked with ideating, writing, editing, scheduling, and publishing content to support BET programming and overall affinity across BET's social footprint. This includes collaborating with the internal marketing team, design teams, and talent/production resources to deliver a robust strategy in support of shows and linear tentpoles. The candidate will also analyze the performance of social content and optimize it for future executions. They will also be responsible for community management of specific properties, crafting and posting content to show specific accounts, depending on need and workload.
• 5+ years working in social media, preferably for television, entertainment, or media company
• Proficiency in crafting content for and publishing to all major social platforms such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Tik Tok, Snapchat, and awareness of emerging trends and platforms
• Familiarity with each platform's standard methodologies and the ability to request content with those in mind
• Knowledge of individual platform guardrails regarding Branded Content
• Copy-editing and light video editing experience
• Previous experience with social CMS and publishing tools, such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, or Tweetdeck
• Strong written communication and copywriting skills, especially for social platforms
• Deep understanding of BET's history and core audience
• Experience working with talent to collect content
• A passion for entertainment and social media
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw8j02-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.