Director- Lifecycle Marketing
As BET+'s Lifecycle Marketing Manager, you will be a key member of our growing marketing team. This position will work out of our office in Los Angeles, California (or NY).
• Lead the customer journey and personalization strategy for BET+ subscribers with the goal of improving overall retention and improving LTV
• Drive continuous improvements to our subscriber acquisition funnels through rigorous analysis and optimization
• Refine, prioritize and execute on partner storefront enhancements to improve install and conversion rates
• Set and track key performance metrics that align with key business objectives - Partner with product, agency, and retention teams to make sure paid media is spent efficiently
• Articulate and validate channel optimizations through research, user testing, and A/B testing
• Partner with CRM team on optimizing onboarding and conversion-to-paid rates
• 4+ years' experience in subscriber acquisition, ideally either in SVOD and/or D2C company
• Bachelor's degree (Marketing, Business Development, Economics or related analytics fields) or equivalent experience
• Expert knowledge of paid digital media (social, display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex direct-to-Consumer Acquisition marketing campaigns
• Strong Understanding of audience segmentation and how IT relates to full funnel optimization across multiple Acquisition channels
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and channel efficiencies
• Extreme attention to detail and ability to organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
• Proficiency with technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., RX360, Google campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Tableau, Adobe analytics, etc.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0ykme-18-204-2-146-42 in your application.