Director, Lifecycle Marketing
About The Brand
BET+ is a premium online streaming service with exclusive originals and thousands of TV episodes and movies from the best Black creators, like Tracy Oliver, John Singleton, Mara Brock Akil, Will Packer, and many others. A joint venture between BET Networks and Tyler Perry Studios, BET+ allows users to stream Black culture including hit movies, TV shows, documentaries, stand-up, and specials, all in one place, commercial-free. The new service from BET Networks, a subsidiary of ViacomCBS Inc., is the official home of Tyler Perry's film, TV and stage works. Visit BET.Plus to learn more.
Overview and Responsibilities
As Director of Subscriber Acquisition for BET+, you will be a key leader of our growing marketing team. You be will responsible for the strategy, planning and execution to our customers acquisition strategy. This position drives the growth of new subscribers and new subscriber revenue. We are looking for a highly experienced, data driven marketer to oversee our customer acquisition efforts. Bring your passion for entertainment and/or music to our team!
• The Director will define and be accountable for the acquisition strategy for search, mobile, paid social and display channels to maximize subscriber growth, ROI and Customer Lifetime Value
• Define budget allocation and optimization across all acquisition channels
• Monitor, test, and improve performance across all acquisition channels, providing impactful recommendations to maximize KPIs
• Oversee the relationship with digital media agencies and marketing platforms to ensure flawless execution of acquisition campaigns
• Lead innovation across acquisition channels to maximize performance
• Working with cross-functional teams to ensure marketing operations efficiencies
• 7+ years of performance marketing experience in ecommerce, preferably with a technology company that has a subscription business and/or has strong IP
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Significant experience with attribution models, data analytics, and trafficking
• Deep knowledge and expertise in digital marketing, with key focus on programmatic display, search and paid social
• Has sharp critical thinking and ability to translate quantitative & qualitative consumer data/insights into a strong targeted marketing strategy
• Experience defining success metrics and delivering on key KPI targets with a drive for results
• Output focused with aptitude to lead multiple campaigns simultaneously and drive towards implementation and results
• Demonstrated project management, planning and time management skills
• Fun, energetic, and collaborative personality!
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
Location : CityStateForPosting Hollywood, CA
Job Locations US-CA-Hollywood