New York, NY
Analyst (Audience Research), BET Networks
The Research Analyst will be responsible for the linear, digital, and social analysis and audience measurement of ViacomCBS' BET Networks!
• Support research needs of the Programming, Marketing, Scheduling and the Senior Leadership team with ad hoc requests and special projects
• Build thoughtful and innovative audience analyses in order to strategically position and distinguish our networks in the marketplace
• Collect, analyze, and interpret linear ratings data, digital measurement metrics, and social performance
• Help Programming and Scheduling analyze and interpret data in order to optimize network schedule
• Work with Marketing to evaluate on-air promotion performance
• Keep on top of Industry trends and key consumer insights
• Related college degree
• Strong Microsoft Office skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized, strong attention to detail, and ability to work in fast-paced environment and multitask
• Previous experience with national cable or broadcast network a plus
• Knowledge of media metrics/math and measurement methodologies a plus
• Experience with linear ratings systems (Nielsen TV Toolbox, Star Media, Lake 5, etc.) or digital measurement systems (Omniture, comScore, @Plan, etc.) a plus
• Knowledge of syndicated data systems (MRI, JD Power, Forrester) a plus
• Experience with SQL, Tableau, R or Python preferred/a plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rezq28-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.