BET Networks, a subsidiary of Paramount Global, is the nation's leading provider of quality entertainment, music, news, and public affairs television programming for the African-American audience. The primary BET channel reaches more than 90 million households and can be seen in the United States, Canada, the Caribbean, the United Kingdom, and sub-Saharan Africa. BET is the dominant African-American consumer brand with a diverse group of business extensions: BET.com, a leading Internet destination for Black entertainment, music, culture and news; BET HER, a 24-hour entertainment network targeting the African-American Woman; BET Music Networks - BET Jams, BET Soul and BET Gospel; BET Home Entertainment; BET Live, BET's growing festival business; BET Mobile, which provides ringtones, games and video content for wireless devices; and BET International, which operates BET around the globe.
The BET+ social team is responsible for producing compelling narratives as told through stunning creatives that promotes the BET+ brand and its programming. We develop, innovate, and optimize the best of BET+ content. Our goal is to drive fan acquisition, engagement, and retention by applying audience insights, consumer behavior, data analytics, and platform evolution!
Who we are seeking
Are you a naturally curious, creative problem solver, adept in the Digital and Social space, passionate about black cultural trends, analytical, and experienced in integrated marketing and advertising? This role may be for you!
We are looking for a highly organized individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment to set priorities, handle various projects and meet tight deadlines. You will run the Social and internal applications analytics function at BET Networks and work with marketing, Content Production/Editorial, Research, and business strategy teams. The role runs the digital narrative to company partners across a wide array of platforms and reports to the VP of Digital Research and Insights.
The Digital Media Analytics Director will provide in-depth reporting on performance and trends on social and digital platforms competitive intelligence, case studies, and support management by crafting digital strategies.
• Support the development of custom content, editorial voice, and audience growth
• Build custom thoughtful and innovative research solutions
• Start-to-end ownership of reports, presentations, and other work to provide strategic recommendations for BET Networks
• Lead a team providing mentorship and feedback, performance - management, and day-to-day oversight of
• Run projects including directing, assigning, and task prioritization
• Work experience: 5+ years with quantifiable successes (2+ years in management)
• Social media tools experience: monitoring (Twitter Analytics, Facebook Insights, YouTube Analytics, Listenfirst, etc), management (Sprinklr, DOMO), and listening (Talkwalker)
• Data analytics expertise: data manipulation and visualization (Spreadsheets or Tableau), turning complex analyses into digestible ''story-telling'' through data in writing and presentations
• Strong presentation skills to communicate research efficiently to small and large groups, and senior leaders with varying levels of analytics experience
• Python, SQL, and R experience
• Familiarity with Marketing Analytics and curiosity about News
Paramount is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjwy2b-3-229-124-74-42 in your application.