Full Time Job
- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Title: Staff Accountant
Responsible for reporting accurate and timely financial information as well as being involved with month-end close processes and financial statement review.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of fixed asset accounting.
• Responsible for corporate sponsorship accounting, include recording revenue, billing sponsors, and tracking receivables and all related expenses.
• Review monthly corporate sponsorship commission worksheet
• Record revenue from publication sales and track COGS and inventory balances.
• Record monthly allocation entries.
• Record revenue sharing calculation for stadium tours.
• Record expenses for Major and Minor League debit cards, Concur, and Egencia.
• Reconcile general ledger accounts as assigned.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
• 3 to 5 years experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics or Oracle NetSuite a plus.
• Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work collaboratively across organization.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the employee in this position. The duties listed do not represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of a person in this position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT:
The Baltimore Orioles Are an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of the Baltimore Orioles to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion or creed, sex, age, disability, citizenship status, marital status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d22mmm-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.