Bally Sports' mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to engage with content and communities they are most passionate about.
What you'll do:
• Own brand strategy and creative vision, and implement processes to ensure infusion across marketing channels, including regional outputs
• Solidify brand positioning and tone, messaging hierarchy, and brand guidelines to serve as foundational resources across the organization
• Oversee creative development and operations, reimagining current processes as needed to achieve efficiencies across teams and deliverables
• Collaborate with Content to evolve our approach to organic social and facilitate brand consistency across channels while maintaining local flexibility
• Establish brand goals and develop a measurement framework in conjunction with Research, Data, and Social
• Facilitate constant collaboration with Product, Content, and Production to ensure brand cohesion across all consumer touch points
• Own, manage, and evolve the relationships with our brand agencies, to drive creative innovation, extract quality output and consistent brand deliverables
• Oversee brand campaigns from ideation to execution, inspiring innovation with each campaign to unlock new approaches and platform activation to reach untapped audiences
• Manage the brand budget, allocating funds to initiatives that grow awareness and spark affinity ensuring brand investment supercharges our ambitious growth goals
• Lead and inspire a growing team of brand marketers and creatives against a unified vision aimed at driving business growth
What to bring:
• Prolific generator of dynamic ideas, innate creative sensibility and demonstrated success in bringing brand-defining campaigns to fruition
• A thought-leader who understands the role of brand within the larger picture, resulting in the ability to generate impactful solutions to business challenges
• Empathetic leader with the ability in inspire a team of diverse, multi-faceted marketers and creatives across disciplines
• Passionate and excited about the work while realizing work isn't life. Have fun, be cool, work hard.
• Streaming experience and sports fandom preferred
The base salary compensation range for this role is $250,000 to $280,000 . Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation's leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports San Diego, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g66vp9-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.