Bally Sports Southwest is seeking a Social Media Specialist! Responsibilities will include executing social strategy and managing social media game day producers for the network with a primary focus on social platforms and a secondary focus on digital/linear content. The Social Media Specialist will work closely with marketing, sales, and digital/linear production. The ideal candidate will be a visual storyteller and has an established ability to create and produce compelling stories; from concept to execution.
• Work closely with Digital Media/Production to develop and execute content strategy for multi-platform channels (digital, social, broadcast)
• Deliver scheduled platform-specific content for digital and social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube) – this includes, but is not limited to, tune-in messaging, marketing elements, sponsorship fulfillment, and linear production content
• Schedule and manage team of social media game day producers
• Enhance/Increase the brand's following on social platforms by participating in social conversation with users and working with other departments to ensure brand consistency
• Support digital and linear production on special projects
• Analyze metrics and create reports for upper management
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree required (major in digital production or marketing is preferred)
• 1-3 years social media experience is required, preferably in a sports or network environment
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary
• Proficiency with technology platforms and graphic design software packages (Adobe Photoshop and Premiere) required
• Must be organized, detail oriented, proactive and a team player
• Demonstrated ability to meet strategic deadlines in a dynamic environment
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
• Possesses a deep knowledge of professional sports and familiarity with Bally Sports programming, talent, and brand
• Familiarity with Adobe After Effects is preferred
• Demonstrated production/editing experience with professional or collegiate sports teams is strongly preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d88y9q-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.