Bally Sports' mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to engage with content and communities they are most passionate about.
We are looking for an exceptional addition to our Growth Marketing team who will lead Affiliate Marketing for Bally Sports+. As the Senior Manager, Affiliate Marketing, reporting to the Head of Media, you will be responsible for the end-to-end development and management of our affiliate program. The right person for this role combines a strategic mindset with analytical chops and an in-depth understanding of the Affiliate Marketing landscape.
What you'll do
• Develop our Affiliate Marketing strategy from the ground up with a focus on driving brand awareness and incremental subscriber growth for Bally Sports+.
• Lead the day-to-day execution and optimization of the affiliate marketing program, recruiting, setting up, and managing affiliate & content partners.
• Drive high-quality affiliate content creation by cultivating partnerships with relevant publishers and influencers.
• Work cross-functionally with martech, analytics, and creative teams to fulfill ongoing program requirements.
• Establish quality control guidelines, and monitor affiliate websites for fraudulent activity and brand safety.
• Keep the business up-to-date on the program by developing forecasts and providing regular performance reporting.
• Serve as the Affiliate Marketing subject matter expert, and collaborate with stakeholders across the organization on holistic subscriber growth campaigns.
What to bring:
• Minimum 6 years of relevant experience
• Successfully built, scaled, and led an Affiliate Marketing program for a digital brand
• Experience building partnerships with content publishers, influencers, and creators
• Familiarity with Affiliate management platforms, such as Impact
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis in to insights and strategies
• Adept at liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrixed environments
• Point of view and interest in new developments within the sports industry
• Passionate and excited about the work while realizing work isn't life. Have fun, be cool, work hard.
The base salary compensation range for this role is $120,000 to $150,000 . Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate's relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, quarterly and annual incentive plan bonuses, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, 15 paid vacation days, 2 paid personal days, 9 paid holidays, 40 hours of paid sick leave, parental leave, and employee stock purchase plan.
Diamond Sports Group, L.L.C, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Diamond Sports Group LLC, an independently-managed and unconsolidated subsidiary of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., owns the Bally Sports Regional Sports Networks (RSNs), the nation's leading provider of local sports. Its 19 owned-and-operated RSNs include Bally Sports Arizona, Bally Sports Detroit, Bally Sports Florida, Bally Sports Great Lakes, Bally Sports Indiana, Bally Sports Kansas City, Bally Sports Midwest, Bally Sports New Orleans, Bally Sports North, Bally Sports Ohio, Bally Sports Oklahoma, Bally Sports San Diego, Bally Sports SoCal, Bally Sports South, Bally Sports Southeast, Bally Sports Southwest, Bally Sports Sun, Bally Sports West, and Bally Sports Wisconsin. The Bally Sports RSNs serve as the TV home to more than half of all MLB, NHL and NBA teams based in the United States. Diamond Sports Group also has a joint venture in Marquee, the home of the Chicago Cubs, and a minority interest in the YES Network, the local destination for the New York Yankees and Brooklyn Nets. Diamond RSNs produce approximately 5,000 live local professional telecasts each year in addition to a wide variety of locally produced sports events and programs each year.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq44x1-3-231-217-107-42 in your application.