Research Analyst - freelance
Bally Sports is looking for a collaborative, independent part-time freelance/temporary Research Analyst to work within our Linear & Cross Platform Research department. This person will work with all aspects of national and local audience behavior within linear TV. Knowledge and experience with Nielsen data including Arianna, NLTV, and NPower are essential.
For the 16+ Bally Sports regional networks, the part-time Research Analyst is responsible for uncovering insights across all of our MLB, NBA, and NHL teams.
The Part-Time Freelance Research Analyst will be responsible for
• Reporting & analyzing linear TV viewership metrics
• Highlights key stories for each of our sports teams on a weekly basis throughout the season
• Running ad-hoc reports for our ad sales, programming, and marketing teams
The candidate will have strong time management, organizational and project management skills. Ability to balance a strong attention to detail while also maintaining a focus on the high level, strategic relevance of the recommendations being made. Meticulously organized, comfortable aggregating and manipulating large data sets efficiently and accurately. Effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills. Can explain statistical or technical concepts in a clear, easy to understand way. This position reports to the Director of Research.
• 2+ years of experience with Nielsen data: NTI: NPower, and NSI: Airanna and NLTV
• Intermedia Excel and Powerpoint skills
• Strong math skills
• Bachelor's Degree or related experience required
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• The team is based in Los Angeles, but will consider remotely-based candidates depending on skillset
• Freelance: 1-3 months
• Part time: 15-25 hours per week
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3xxk9-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.