- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Bally Sports Ohio is seeking a Programming Manager! This person will be responsible for programming Bally Sports Ohio including scheduling and communicating the schedule internally and externally. This person will ensure pro programming is being delivered to the proper distribution areas through switch group scheduling.
This person will ensure both Bally Sports Ohio/Great Lakes are compliant with Closed Captioning requirements. Additionally, this person will communicate with Master Control daily fill instructions for both networks while accurately inputing schedule into Enames Nielsen software. This position will need to be able to react to changing variables in a fast paced environment. They must have a thorough understanding of sports and be detailed oriented with a willingness to learn.
• Building, maintaining and distributing network programming schedule
• Switch group scheduling and management
• Manage closed captioning requirements
• Schedule and manage Daily Fill needs for both networks
• Directs Master Control and traffic with contingency instructions for conflicts and event delays
• Works with production to ensure historical programming is edited and formatted correctly for air
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelors degree
• 3+ years of network programming experience
• Strong communication skills
• Experience with Wide Orbit traffic system, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel and Filemaker Pro or like programming software
• Project Planning and managing multiple priorities
• Knowledge of sports including baseball, football, basketball and hockey is essential
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re8zz7-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.