Engineer in Charge - Post Production
Los Angeles, CA
Bally Sports West/SoCal/San Diego, is seeking a Programming Coordinator! The Programming Coordinator serves a critical role in the department handling programming strategy and operations, and TV audience research for three regional sports networks. Key responsibilities include day-to-day management of the programming schedules for the three networks; communicating contingency plans for live content, and serving as a liaison to all internal departments, master control, digital streaming app and TV listings services. This position also assists in long-term program planning and in-depth audience research projects. This position reports to the Director of Programming and Research.
• Program Schedule Management – input and maintain program schedules into Wide Oribit and Nielsen's ''E-names'' databases; effectively communicate programming information, changes, etc… to all internal departments, Master Control and TV listings services
• Market blackouts/team territorial restrictions– create and maintain market blackout schedules for all team territorial restrictions.
• Contingency Planning - provide Master Control supervisors with detailed contingency plans for live event programming and ensure proper execution.
• Audience research – track ratings performance for all live and original programming and assist with special projects.
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communication skills are needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook is essential
• The ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment is essential
• Must be a self-starter and display positivity and compassion under pressure
• Previous work in television and familiarity with program scheduling databases is a plus
• Familiarity with Nielsen's audience measurement methodology and tools
• Strong organizational and project management skills are preferred, as is a working knowledge of sports including college MLB, football, college basketball, NHL, and the NBA
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8n21-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.