Product Designer, Design Systems
New York, NY
You will create best-in-class digital experiences for Bally Sports Users as a Product lead for the content experience within our core mobile apps, websites and connected devices and premium streaming services. In this role, you will be responsible for defining product user stories, prioritizing the backlog, and identifying technical and operational enhancements necessary to deliver a compelling user experience that drives the Bally Sports content discovery and consumption. You will also leverage product performance data, consumer insights and research to develop features that grow and retain fans and subscribers. Working within a larger Product team, you will collaborate closely with internal and external design, development, and quality assurance teams as well as internal business stakeholders to execute the delivery of our product roadmap. Above all, you will be a champion for the voice of our fans worldwide.
Who You Are:
You are passionate about media, content and a passion for innovation! You are well versed in optimizing user journeys that help users quickly find the most relevant content for them and you value the importance of personalization. You understand how to achieve business goals through the lens of a user-centric mindset. You are an effective communicator who builds consensus and aligns project teams. You are a sports enthusiast and enjoy watching live sporting broadcasts. You have the skills to seamlessly collaborate with technical, creative, business, and data minded stakeholders.
What You'll Do:
• Lead the definition and execution of Bally Sports' content discovery, consumption and user personalization strategies
• Lead and perform daily product management activities including writing product requirements & user stories, as well as crafting high level technical and user experience flows
• Contribute to the overall digital product roadmap by defining and prioritizing content enhancements & personalization features across platforms.
• Leverage a deep understanding of existing content strategies and engagement techniques on sports and entertainment streaming platforms
• Identify and understand a variety of personas & user needs and create journey maps to alleviate UX friction
• Partner with the Content, Engineering and Design teams to help users get to content they will love as quicky as possible
• Set KPIs to measure the success of new features, and develop learnings for further advancement
• Collaborate with a cross-functional product team to identify opportunities for meaningful tests and define and carry out a/b testing to validate features
• Create and deliver presentations that explain user research, new features, and roadmaps
What You Bring:
• 3-5 years of experience in product management
• 2+ years of experience working with sports content
• 2+ years of experience working with Direct-to-Consumer, OTT and/or live video products
• Experience working with Content Management Systems (CMS)
• Experience working with user personalization
• Experience working with user registration and authentication systems
• Deep analytical skills with a focus on data-informed decision-making
• A demonstrated ability to independently solve ambiguous problems
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business, Analytics, or related field, or equivalent practical experience
• SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certification or Pragmatic Certified a big plus
• Ability and willingness to travel for company business
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4wmzz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.