Bally Sports North is seeking a Producer! This position is responsible for working directly with the Executive Producer and Coordinating Producer on executing the production plan for Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Twins game telecasts. This position works closely with operations to coordinate and set up events, scheduling of personnel and leads production meetings and conference calls. Extensive knowledge of NBA and MLB is required.
• Provides day-to-day production of the Minnesota Timberwolves and Minnesota Twins game productions
• Ensures a high level of production consistency and more consistent evaluation of crew including talent, and the overall production and technical quality of game telecasts
• Works closely with directors and pre/post producers on overall content plan and execution
• Provides additional operational management support and follow-through for the networks' Director of Operations
• Ensures consistent reporting and follow-through of issues involving truck vendors, arena issues, visitor feeds, and freelance crews
• Assists in developing less experienced staff and freelance employees
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree required
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in sports television production is necessary
• Excellent written and oral communication skills are required, including a demonstrated ability to work effectively with diverse groups of people
• Strong organizational and project management skills are required
• An in-depth knowledge of the sports industry and key industry contacts are necessary
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook is required
• Working knowledge of production remote truck operations and technologies and experience with non-linear editing systems is required
• The ability to travel to remote production locations is necessary
• The ability to multitask and work effectively with changing priorities and deadlines is essential
• Often required to travel to remote events on weeknights and weekends
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• A minimum of five (5) years experience as a Producer of live remote sports events is preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq930-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.