Music Cue Sheets Coordinator (Temporary)
Bally Sports is seeking a temporary Music Cue Sheets Coordinator! The Music Cue Sheets Coordinator of Music proofs cue sheets for all RSN Shows and Marketing and arranges for submission pursues corrections, finalize and provide to PRO's for RSN's, Tennis Channel and Stadium Sports. This is an administration position (no creative music choices involved).
Essential Functions include:
• Cue Sheets for production and marketing
• Review and submit submission
• Works with IT on submission system
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years music cue sheet experience
• Experience in television or film industry preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have well-developed interpersonal skills
• General math skills needed for cue sheets
• Proficient in MS Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Must be extremely organized, demonstrate initiative and ability to complete multiple tasks simultaneously
• Excellent time management skills
• Must be able to recommend and implement process improvements
• Must be a team player and a self-starter
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmx8bx-34-204-180-223-42 in your application.