Software Engineer, League Of Legends: Gameplay Sr
Los Angeles, CA
Bally Sports Network is seeking a Graphics Software Developer! This is an exciting opportunity to join the new Design and Real-Time Graphics team servicing all of Sinclair's sports properties including 19 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Sports Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Graphics Software Developer reports to the VP of Creative Services for Bally Sports. They will build, launch and support software applications, features and data services used to power on-air graphics for broadcasts across Sinclair sports properties. This position requires working closely with the Viz Director and stakeholders to understand requirements and develop solutions and workflows. They will also help establish and implement software development best practices for the new department.
• Create helpful and efficient object-oriented programming in .net environment
• Create scripts and applications to communicate with VizRT
• Provide in-game statistics using web services to populate television graphics in real-time
• Work closely with designers and producers in a live television environment
• Troubleshoot Viz graphics system issues quickly
Experience and Qualifications:
• B.S. or higher in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
• 5 years experience in an agile environment
• Extensive experience with object-oriented architecture and design patterns
• Experience or interest in sports legacy data systems is important
• Expert knowledge of VizRT software (Trio)
• Strong API JSON/XML experience
• Experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle including the use of design patterns, test driven development, refactoring and code reviews
• Must be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• TV software development background
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Knowledge of HTML 5 is a plus
• Live sports experience preferred
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!