Bally Sports Network is seeking a Graphic Designer! This is an exciting opportunity to join the new design team servicing all of Sinclair's sports properties including 19 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Sports Network, and Tennis Channel.
The Graphics Designer, under the Art Director's supervision, will create and execute graphics for use in live and studio productions for 19 Regional Sports Networks, Marquee Network, Tennis Channel and other Sinclair sports properties. Duties include creating and maintaining graphic elements for live sports events, remote and studio productions, promotion and sales.
• Designs and executes graphics for live sports events, network branding, short and long form content, digital, sales and promotion
• Proven design and typography skills utilizing The Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects)
• Good organizational and project management skills with the ability to multitask and work effectively in a time sensitive, high-pressure environment
• Experience creating graphics for live sports is highly desirable
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
• At least 3 to 5 years experience within a broadcast or production environment
• An overall understanding of the television industry is preferred
• A passion for sports and designing award-winning creative
Other preferrable skills:
• Very organized and agile workflow proficiency with project management software
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkz0k-3-226-72-118-42 in your application.