Bally Sports Arizona is seeking a Finance Coordinator! This position is responsible for working with the Director of Finance on day to day functions of the Regional Sports Network (RSN). This position will be an integral part of the RSN Finance Department and will provide assistance with a wide range of tasks.
• Accounts Payable tasks such as setting up vendors as needed, as well as the ingest and subsequent coding of invoices for payment by the Accounts Payable team
• Partner with advertising sales to proactively participate and ensure compliance with company policies and to assist with orders
• Perform monthly billing process, including all co-op scripting and various other billing documentation needed per client requests
• Preparation of various reporting (Days Sales Outstanding updates, Quarterly - Allowance for Doubtful Accounts, various ad hoc Ad Sales files and reconciliations)
• Perform various projects as assigned, including General Ledger reporting and periodic financial schedules
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting required
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required
• Strong math, accounting, and analytical skills are essential
• Superior organizational and project management skills are needed
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Outlook, Word, and Excel is necessary
• Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 1-2 years Accounting/Finance experience preferred
• Previous experience in Broadcast/Entertainment industry Accounting/Finance is preferred
• WideOrbit software skills a plus, but not necessary
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1yz5e-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.