Bally Sports' mission is to build a transformative, participatory sports platform, anchored by the most exclusive and relevant live professional games, that provides fans a year-round opportunity to engage with content and communities they are most passionate about.
We are looking for a marketing executive with deep lifecycle marketing experience to help develop and grow engagement, retention, and win-back efforts for Bally Sports+. This individual will build and lead a talented team to strengthen our relationship with the customer by driving engagement & retention, reduce churn and increase monetization of subscribers through all Lifecycle functions. The team will work alongside Product, Marketing, Data, and other stakeholders to build a successful strategy and drive execution.
Bally Sports+ - Director, Customer Strategy:
• Establish the Customer Strategy function for Bally Sports+ with the goal of building a best-inclass approach to lifecycle marketing
• Lead the development of onboarding, engagement, and churn-prevention strategies across CRM, Push, and on-channel marketing outlets
• Build a thoughtful, data-driven roadmap for the development and launch of initiatives, new technologies, and programs that improve the overall health of audiences and grow CLV
• Develop and oversee content marketing campaigns across the subscriber lifecycle leveraging email, in-product, and other messaging channels
• Drive lifecycle automation strategies across the full lifecycle with ongoing optimizations informed by audience and performance insights
• Own the creation and development of a unified content marketing calendar and messaging guidelines for lifecycle campaigns
• Facilitate comprehensive test & learn strategy and communicate learnings cross-functionally to iterate on approaches to improve consumer experience
• Work cross functionally and collaboratively across all teams to exceed goals
• Collaborate with data & analytics to proactively monitor and evaluate success of programs, adapt and scale, and identify new opportunities
• Build, lead, and empower a team to oversee and activate effective lifecycle marketing efforts that provide the best consumer experience while driving growth and optimizations
• Minimum of 10 years overall experience
• MBA preferred
• Demonstrated success in leading lifecycle marketing strategies for a prominent DTC brand/ SVOD platform preferred
• Successfully built, scaled, and led high performing marketing teams, specifically for a digital brand
• Experience working with CRM and push notification systems
• Leadership experience combines with strong project management and timeline navigation skills
• Passion for the digital media landscape and understands the intricacies and distinct nuances of every step in the marketing funnel
• Adept at liaising with multiple stakeholders and thrive in matrix environments
• Point of view and interest in new developments within the sports industry
• Passionate and excited about the work while realizing work isn't life. Have fun, be cool, work hard.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
The base salary compensation range for this role is $160,000 to $170,000. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidates' relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location. Full time positions are eligible for benefits that include participation in a retirement plan, life and disability insurance, health, dental and vision plans, flexible spending accounts, sick leave, vacation time, personal time, parental leave and employee stock purchase plan.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d9jq7m-18-206-92-240-42 in your application.