Bally Sports is seeking a Coordinator, Music Cue Sheets to join the team! Bally Sports is the nation's leading provider of local sports and owns & operates 21 regional sports networks across the country. This is a hybrid opportunity located in Santa Monica, CA.
• Cue Sheets:
• Processing cue sheets for production, promos, digital, etc.
• Process in SincMusic (internal cue sheet database) and manually to deliver to the PROs.
• Monitor email inbox and provide tech support for producers/programmers where needed.
• Work with Source Audio, experience preferred but not necessary.
• Work with Missing Cue Sheet Report.
• Work with Producers, Editors and Programming.
• Other projects as assigned.
• Who You Are:
• Someone who is extremely organized and attention to detail.
• This is not a typical 8 hour day position, depending on the work load and urgency the person will be called upon to get it done, flexibility is a must.
• Someone who does well under pressure.
• Someone who is capable of handling a large quantity of music cue sheets.
• Someone who is a problem solver and comes up with ways to work smarter, not harder.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0e5vm-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.