The Business & Accounting Manager oversees all accounting and finance operations for Bally Sports products. The Business & Accounting Manager reviews the general ledger monthly, creates journal entries, publishes and reviews all financials and financial packages, and performs financial analyses.
Key Job Responsibilities Include:
• Compiles and analyzes financial information to prepare entries to general ledger, fixed assets, financial statements, etc.
• Review all general ledger details monthly and make any necessary adjustments for monthly financial close process
• Review and approve expenses, invoices, bank reconciliations, Amex statements, fixed asset listing, etc.
• Ensure GAAP compliance
• Coordinate with other teams (distribution, ad ops, etc.) to ensure smooth process flow and accurate reporting
• Responsible for insuring appropriate revenue recognition principals applied to varied contracts
• Manage and review payroll process
• Provide support as requested by the regional controller
Qualifications & Requirements:
• Minimum 5 years' accounting experience preferred
• Excellent analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
• Ability to multitask internal and external requests
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Effective time management, detail oriented, and determined
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel
• Ability to work extended hours expected as situations arise
• Experience in broadcast industry is a plus
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required to follow other instructions and perform other work-related duties requested by his or her supervisor.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq81wm-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.