WBEN is seeking technically-savvy candidates to oversee the control room operation in a multi-faceted LIVE audio environment.
What You'll Do
• Maintaining program/commercial logs
• Scheduling recordings
• Working with show hosts
• Handling listener calls
Required and Preferred
• Candidates should possess basic audio board operation skills, digital editing abilities AND be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
• Successful candidates will interact well with LIVE on-air talent, be a problem solver and work to keep the operation within mandated FCC guidelines
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do
- Maintaining program/commercial logs
- Scheduling recordings
- Working with show hosts
- Handling listener calls
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rzney2-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.