The System Administrator is responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
This role will report to the VP IT Infrastructure
What You'll Do:
• Administration and maintenance of Active Directory users, groups and policies.
• Skilled experience in backup technologies (Veeam)
• Manage and support Data center infrastructure
• Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization administration
• Provide support for network and computer related Help Desk issues.
• Adhere to defined best practices and policies for installing, configuring and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
• Implement and Manage backup systems
• Adhere to policy and procedures – Responsible for all compliance of policies, procedures and operational integrity.
More About You:
Knowledge & Skills Required
• Experience with virtualization technologies (VmWare preferred)
• Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2013
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook
• Experience with Windows 2003-2019 server administration
• Experience with imaging, installing and troubleshooting Windows 7/10
• Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills
• Experience administering, provisioning and troubleshooting Active Directory services, forests, domains, trusts, GPOs and replication
• Working knowledge of network services/protocols such as SMTP, DNS, DHCP
• Working knowledge of IT systems and tools, network architectures and infrastructures, LAN/WAN technologies, data management technologies, and business applications
• Able to work with IT team members to complete projects, follow processes and procedures.
• Ability to rack and unrack network equipment, servers and UPS's.
• Ability to work with others and represent the face of IT in a positive and professional manner.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and problem-solve
• Professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to ensure successful interaction with other staff member, vendors and program managers
• Demonstrated commitment to continuous improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology
• 3-5 years of experience working in a dynamic and growing IT environment
• Proven successful track record of implementing, maintaining, and troubleshooting Enterprise systems.
• Excellent customer service skills.
What You'll Do:
- Administration and maintenance of Active Directory users, groups and policies.
- Skilled experience in backup technologies (Veeam)
- Manage and support Data center infrastructure
- Hyper-V and VMWare virtualization administration
- Provide support for network and computer related Help Desk issues.
- Adhere to defined best practices and policies for installing, configuring and troubleshooting end user workstation hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Implement and Manage backup systems
- Adhere to policy and procedures – Responsible for all compliance of policies, procedures and operational integrity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj23qw-3-235-223-5-42 in your application.