Are you a podcast fan, tapped into the latest podcast releases, new launches, and discovering podcasts to recommend to friends? Audacy's social team is looking for a highly motivated, creative, and detail-oriented Social Media Manager to join our growing team in Los Angeles, reporting to the Sr. Director, Social Content & Strategy. The right candidate will be involved with every aspect of social media to promote Audacy's new audio and video series, Podsauce, working to improve our online presence and overall social media efforts. The team needs a strong voice who can't quit consuming content or discovering podcasts and is ready to tweet about it. The ideal candidate is a quick-thinking self-starter who has a way with words and the ability to ignite conversations around the latest podcast news. You have a sharp instinct of what readers will engage with and are able to jump genres - from sports and politics to pop culture. You balance it all with a commitment to analytics and thrive in a fast-paced, communication-driven team environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create, produce, and optimize content for use across Podsauce social platforms
• Help grow the brand's social media followers, referrals to website, and episode video views
• Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities
• Keep abreast of relevant trending content on a daily basis and report back to the team
• Engage and respond to followers in real time
• Report on content that's driving traffic and how to maximize audience and engagement
• Other duties as assigned
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• A minimum of 3-5 years of digital content creation experience
• A passion for podcasts and general knowledge of the podcast creators, most popular podcasts and new releases
• Flexibility to work nights/weekends as needed (social media doesn't stop at 5 PM)
• Experience managing podcast content or reviews content on social media
• Experience growing social media handles
• Must have excellent writing skills
• Always aware of the latest trends, memes, conversations, and culture of each major social platform
• Strong self-editing skills with attention to detail in grammar, punctuation, and design layout
• Design experience is a plus
The responsibilities, duties and skills listed above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
• Vaccination Requirements
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Create, produce, and optimize content for use across Podsauce social platforms
- Help grow the brand's social media followers, referrals to website, and episode video views
- Brainstorm and execute innovative new social strategies, test new platforms, and expand social monetization opportunities
- Keep abreast of relevant trending content on a daily basis and report back to the team
- Engage and respond to followers in real time
- Report on content that's driving traffic and how to maximize audience and engagement
- Other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbob0e-3-236-232-99-42 in your application.