Digital Campaign Manager
Los Angeles, CA
Sr. Campaign Manager, Talent Planning and Strategy.
Podcorn, an Audacy Company, is the largest marketplace connecting brands and podcasters for native brand integrations. With self-service and managed options, Podcorn leverages technology to take the pain out of finding and sponsoring podcast personalities while empowering podcasters to monetize their voices and passions in a way that is engaging for listeners.
Podcorn is hiring a Sr. Campaign Manager, Talent Planning and Strategy to oversee talent planning, curation and strategy for Podcorn's Managed Service campaigns. This role is focused on pre and post sales processes. As Podcorn's expert podcast curator, you will partner closely with sellers to build winning campaign proposals; curate, contract and book talent; build and run winning campaigns; and nurture and establish independent podcasters and network partner relationships. The role requires seamless multitasking, impeccable customer service and project management of campaigns, data-driven creative and talent strategy recommendations, and ongoing advertiser and podcaster education, all aimed at helping advertisers and podcasters partner effectively. The ideal candidate wants to experiment with and push creative boundaries to make audio advertising more native and more relevant for listeners while helping podcasters monetize.
We are looking for entrepreneurial, creative, forward thinking, and kind people who are great at multitasking and managing many creators and projects at the same time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Maintain working knowledge of Podcorn's creator inventory and work with sellers to build winning campaign proposals, curate talent lists and put together campaign strategies.
• Effectively pitch sponsorship opportunities to podcasters, negotiate full deal cycles starting with pitching sponsorship
opportunities to podcasters and leading into audio production and campaign completion.
• Project manage campaigns including podcaster curation, client comms, workflow, timelines, asset development, delivery, and budget tracking.
• Handle numerous campaigns and clients at one time while tracking timelines/due dates for campaign deliverables, launches and/or revisions.
• Monitor Campaigns to ensure all campaigns are hitting the agreed upon goals during their flights. Adjust as appropriate. Alert appropriate parties of any anticipated problems and be prepared with suggested solutions.
• Lead ''never-been-done-before'' creative ad executions with advertisers and internal partners.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Anticipate and independently manage the troubleshooting
of complex issues surfaced pre and during the campaign life-cycle.
• Set agenda for and drive kick-off calls to outline podcaster selection and execution details.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Build premier client recap decks, leveraging various sets of performance data and metrics.
• 3+ years experience as a Talent Planner, Talent Coordinator, Campaign Manager or another relevant role at a high growth company.
• Bachelors' degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, Advertising or another related field.
• Digital advertising experience and understanding of related ad specifications, and/or podcast advertising experience, and/or influencer marketing experience.
• Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills (written and verbal) and great at leading strategy meetings with clients.
• Comfortable working with ambiguity and able to prioritize accordingly.
• Experience with Salesforce, Excel, Powerpoint and ability to create decks.
• Experience with project management software.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y7z1-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.