Audacy's Brand and Creative Services team is looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to support c onsumer brand and product marketing, national events and promotions, programming and digital. You'll work on national and local campaigns, motion graphics, logos, social media graphics, email graphics, event collateral and station and podcast artwork.
We are looking for someone who is highly skilled at creating modern, eye-catching layouts quickly and strategically on-brand, wants to work collaboratively on a great team, and looking to grow a career in design while being recognized for the best of what you bring. You must have an intuitive, cross-platform design sense -- comfortable working
on a wide range
of projects , and able to express a cohesive brand personality in a flexible way across distinctly different design applications .
You will work directly with the ECD and Design Manager, and meet with all stakeholders as needed .
You'd be a great candidate if most of the following traits describe you:
• Portfolio includes several consumer-facing design samples, including banner campaigns, social graphics, logos, and event pieces.
• • • Big bonus if can write or copyedit.
• • You keep all teams informed on the status of your projects and respond to requests quickly
• Professional and diplomatic
• You know how to talk about your work clearly and effectively to sell your concepts
• You are capable of managing projects that involve working with a diverse team
• You can multitask and are able to shift gears quickly and easily if needed
• You can prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
• You always want to help out and learn something new
• You're looking to grow your skill set in a professional enviroment
• You can anticipate problems before a project's success is at risk
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field experience
• 3-5 years of equivalent relevant work experience (in-house or agency, entertainment, media marketing or promotions department)
• Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent self-management skills
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3yb4-3-238-98-214-42 in your application.