Audacy Pittsburgh seeks a Remote Broadcast Technician. This position is for a versatile utility player capable of performing entry level tasks in the Engineering and Programming departments and maintaining readiness of our branding equipment and vehicle fleet.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Maintain readiness of all promotional equipment and station vehicles.
• Develop and maintain organizational procedures for broadcast equipment.
• Engineer and execute live remote broadcasts utilizing IP technology and Marti RPU systems.
• Set-up and operate a live performance studio as FOH sound engineer.
• Assist with setup and repair of broadcast gear, sound equipment, office equipment and furniture.
• Support in-station and field operations as necessary across the technical and promotions departments.
• Possess a valid driving license with a good driving record.
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Required & Preferred:
• Must be a self-starter and be responsible to work with little to no supervision.
• Excellent communication skills both written and spoken.
• Work well under pressure and have the ability to think ''outside the box'' to solve issues quickly that may occur.
• A friendly, customer service oriented attitude and a willingness to complete varied tasks in our Engineering/Programming departments.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit and use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, climb stairs, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, talk or hear and smell. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include a good sense of direction, close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country's best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
What You'll Do:
- Maintain readiness of all promotional equipment and station vehicles.
- Develop and maintain organizational procedures for broadcast equipment.
- Engineer and execute live remote broadcasts utilizing IP technology and Marti RPU systems.
- Set-up and operate a live performance studio as FOH sound engineer.
- Assist with setup and repair of broadcast gear, sound equipment, office equipment and furniture.
- Support in-station and field operations as necessary across the technical and promotions departments.
- Possess a valid driving license with a good driving record.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2e56m-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.