Audacy is looking for an Regional Brand Manager to help lead company's Alternative format. You will provide artistic, creative, inspirational and professional leadership for the format as well as local oversight and communication.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
• Support Senior Vice President Programming and Regional Vice President Programming with brand execution and strategy
• Schedule music logs for assigned brands
• Assist Regional Vice President Programming with image campaigns, promotions as needed
• Assist SVP Programming and RVP Programming with artist and label relations as directed
• Roll up weekly research for music analysis; Implement music research; Report weekly adds
• Contributor to social media content
• On-air talent as needed
• Additional duties as required
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum of 5 years in major market programming management and 4-year degree in related field is preferred.
• Proven ratings and revenue success in the Triple A/Modern Rock/Alternative/CHR format in a Top100 market.
• Must be self-motivated and possess excellent communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with sales and marketing and promotions.
• Comfortable with a dynamic and matrixed work environment.
• Knowledge of FCC rules, geographical demographics and familiarity with broadcast area required.
• Familiar with working in a union environment with represented employees.
• Must be based in Dallas area
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Meet and exceed mutually agreed upon ratings and digital goals in a competitive landscape with enthusiasm, and high standards for yourself and those who work for you.
• Understand how to use station social media to enhance ratings, the brand and audience engagement.
• Believe in and consistently execute talent-coaching meetings.
• Be responsible for adherence and compliance to Company program standards and FCC regulations. Lead and demonstrate by example the importance of the relationship between station and the local community.
• Establish and communicate programming and content goals and vision, and be responsible for the results. Relentlessly creating an environment of constant creation & implementation of dual-purpose ideas that grow ratings and revenue.
• Work collaboratively with sales leadership, understanding and believing in a sales-friendly environment.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Support Senior Vice President Programming and Regional Vice President Programming with brand execution and strategy
- Schedule music logs for assigned brands
- Assist Regional Vice President Programming with image campaigns, promotions as needed
- Assist SVP Programming and RVP Programming with artist and label relations as directed
- Roll up weekly research for music analysis; Implement music research; Report weekly adds
- Contributor to social media content
On-air talent as needed
- Additional duties as required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7e218-3-215-177-171-42 in your application.