KCSP 610 Sports Kansas City seeks producer for midday sports show.
What You'll Do:
• Scheduling guests and live interviews.
• Researching broadcast topics.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
• Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
• Contributing to social networking and website updates.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Minimum of 3+ years producing radio show.
• Must be computer literate; requires creative approach and ability to prioritize.
• Knowledge of the broadcast area and station demographics is essential; 4 year degree preferred.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Scheduling guests and live interviews.
- Researching broadcast topics.
- Protecting the station's FCC license.
- Assisting in the development of on-air promotions.
- Providing creative input on broadcast elements.
- Contributing to social networking and website updates.
- Other duties as required by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkqx00-3-93-74-25-42 in your application.