Part Time Producer
Audacy is looking for an outgoing, hardworking and creative individuals to join our Greenville, SC team.
This is a rare opportunity to work with the Upstate's Premiere News-Talk and Sports Stations and on-air talent. This position is on a part-time/on-call basis and most often requires weekend and evening hours in the radio station. Compensation: This position is part-time and paid hourly.
• working behind the board to produce talk shows, sporting events, and on-site broadcasts
• The ideal candidate should be energetic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment
• Must be available to work nights, weekends, and holidays
• All employees must bring a positive, cooperative attitude and efficiently and expertly perform assigned duties
• Represent Audacy and our radio stations in a highly respectable, professional manner
• Must be highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently
• Experience helpful but not required
• IT and social networking skills are helpful
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
- working behind the board to produce talk shows, sporting events, and on-site broadcasts
- The ideal candidate should be energetic, efficient, and capable of multi-tasking in a lively, fast-paced environment
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq59w1-34-239-177-24-42 in your application.