93.7 The Fan is seeking a Full Time Producer.
What You'll Do:
• Non On-air Position
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
• On Location Remote Producing
• Recording Readings
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write news stories for the web
• Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
• News/Sports Writing Skills
• Understanding of Social Media
• Booking Guests for Talk Shows
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Non On-air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Overseeing on-air automation system
- Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
- On Location Remote Producing
- Recording Readings
- Editing and recording sound
- Able to write news stories for the web
- Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- News/Sports Writing Skills
- Understanding of Social Media
- Booking Guests for Talk Shows
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k03k-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.