Part-Time Producer, 93.7 the Fan
Audacy Pittsburgh is seeking a vibrant and detail oriented professional to join the team as a part-time producer on 93.7 the Fan
This opportunity puts you behind the controls during live, locally produced shows, and sporting events. Must have a general understanding of professional sports, an ear for quality audio mixing, and ability to identify/edit relevant sports audio. Experience operating a broadcast console and/or producing an on-air show is preferred.
What You'll Do:
• Non On-air Position
• Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
• Overseeing on-air automation system
• Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
• On Location Remote Producing
• Recording Readings
• Editing and recording sound
• Able to write news stories for the web
• Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
• News/Sports Writing Skills
• Understanding of Social Media
• Booking Guests for Talk Shows
• Other duties as assigned by management
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Knowledge of automation and production software a plus.
• Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
What You'll Do:
- Non On-air Position
- Operating radio broadcasting console, running satellite and syndicated programming
- Overseeing on-air automation system
- Screening phone calls; monitoring transmitters
- On Location Remote Producing
- Recording Readings
- Editing and recording sound
- Able to write news stories for the web
- Knowledge of Automation and productions software a plus
- Able to assist on air talent in LIVE situations and minor production
- News/Sports Writing Skills
- Understanding of Social Media
- Booking Guests for Talk Shows
- Other duties as assigned by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2pb52-3-238-250-73-42 in your application.