WPHT-AM Part-time On Air Talent/Host
Talk Radio 1210 WPHT is seeking a Part-Time Host
• Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
• Protecting the station's FCC license.
• Keeping up with and knowing the News of the Day.
• Other duties as required by management.
Candidates must have at least 3 years radio experience and success in a medium to large market, or equivalent experience in broadcasting. Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person. This unique individual should possess a strong radio background and have an interest in current events and news.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems.
• Knowledge of the format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
- Creating original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participating and creating original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence.
- Protecting the station's FCC license.
- Keeping up with and knowing the News of the Day.
- Other duties as required by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r11bym-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.