- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
103.7 KISS-FM Milwaukee is seeking the next great talent to add to the #1 rated Riggs and Alley Morning Show. We're looking for someone that has a passion for entertainment and audience connection. Can you share your life on the air and interact with listeners just like you would with your friends? We'd like to hear from you.
• Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
• Align daily content to our brand goals
• Understand the target audience, their lifestyles, and are able to form a connection with the audience
• Possesses strong commitment to show preparation and rehearsal
• Grow and evolve skill set under direction of Brand Manager, Operations Manager and General Manager
• Production/voiceover assignments as needed
• Assist with gathering, editing audio/video for program
• Contribute compelling content to station website and social media platforms
• Be engaging brand ambassador at station appearances and in all listener/client interactions
• Be an effective endorser for station clients
• Other duties as assigned
• Proven ability to create unique, succinct, & engaging content• Open to coaching and able to work synergistically within a team environment• Demonstrated ability of effective use of social media to help drive brand engagement• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required* Preferred experience: Minimum three to five years' experience as an on-air radio personality.If this is you, this could be an excellent opportunity to advance your career with one of the best radio companies in America. If you can multi-task, are extremely detailed oriented, and can communicate to the 18-34 lifestyle, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for. This is a real opportunity for the right individual. Must include an air check or demo reel along with your resume to be considered.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
- Great storyteller who will be willing to share their life experiences with the audience
- Align daily content to our brand goals
- Understand the target audience, their lifestyles, and are able to form a connection with the audience
- Possesses strong commitment to show preparation and rehearsal
- Grow and evolve skill set under direction of Brand Manager, Operations Manager and General Manager
- Production/voiceover assignments as needed
- Assist with gathering, editing audio/video for program
- Contribute compelling content to station website and social media platforms
- Be engaging brand ambassador at station appearances and in all listener/client interactions
- Be an effective endorser for station clients
- Other duties as assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gk15jq-34-239-154-240-42 in your application.