On Air Personality
Audacy, Cleveland is looking for part-time/fill-in on-air talent for our three music brands.
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station's FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills.
• Must have solid productions skills.
• Must have a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipmentnecessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems such as Audio Vault and RCS Master Control.
• Knowledge of the format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
• Specific vision abilities required bythe job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depthperception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Majority of work day will be spent sitting atbroadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
NOTE: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the employee, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Furthermore,they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station's FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4q317-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.