On Air Personality- PT- ESPN 1320
Audacy Sacramento is currently seeking part-time on-air talent for ESPN 1320/KIFM-AM.
What You'll Do:
• Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Prepare and research for broadcast.
• Protect the station's FCC license.
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly.
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
• Other duties as required by management.
More About You:
• Strong communication and management skills
• Deep understanding of Sacramento sports and sports radio landscape
• Passion and ability to book big-name guests
• Strong understanding of social media 'best practices'
• Technically savvy
• Well organized and able to multitask
• Great attitude
• Ability to handle pressure situations in a mature manner
• Must have a valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires the use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 4-year degree
• Minimum 3-5 years of sports radio or sports media experience
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Prepare and research for broadcast.
- Protect the station's FCC license.
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly.
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts.
- Other duties as required by management.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rbn2jo-3-235-227-117-42 in your application.