Part Time On Air Host-Pittsburgh Sports Radio
Pittsburgh Sports Radio 93.7 The Fan is seeking a Part-Time On-Air Host.
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station's FCC license
• Monitor all logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person. This unique individual should possess a strong radio background and have an interest in sports, and be prepared to handle the most passionate sports fans in the world.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Majority of work day will be spent sitting at broadcast board, speaking into a microphone and manipulating board controls.
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills;
• Must have solid productions skills and a strong working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air and production execution, including on-air digital systems.
• Knowledge of the format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and proof of insurance, is required.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station's FCC license
- Monitor all logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1947m-34-231-147-28-42 in your application.