On Air Host KGMZ - (Full Time)
Audacy's San Francisco's 95.7 The Game (KGMZ) is seeking a full-time sports host to create and deliver a daily entertaining and sports information program. If you know sports, you are a great storyteller with an engaging personality and understand how to drive audience on terrestrial radio and through digital streams, we have the perfect job for you.
What You'll Do:
• Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
• Prepare and research for broadcast
• Protect the station's FCC license
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
Candidates must have at least 5 years radio experience and success in a medium to large market, or equivalent experience in a related profession. Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person. This unique individual should possess a strong radio background, have an interest in broadcast, and be prepared to handle the most passionate sports fans in the world.
• Minimum 5 years on-air experience
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills, a team-first mentality and a strong social brand/following
• Knowledge of the format and audience required. Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• 4-year degree preferred.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative
- Prepare and research for broadcast
- Protect the station's FCC license
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3383-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.