Detroit's 97.1 The Ticket is seeking a full-time talk show host to be a part of the station throughout the week. Host, must have vast knowledge of all local sports, have an engaging personality, be a great storyteller, and understand how to drive an audience on terrestrial radio and through digital streams. Must be willing to work various on-air shifts throughout the week.
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
• Protect the station's FCC license
• Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
More About You:
• Candidates must have at least 3 years radio experience and success in a medium to large market, or equivalent experience in a related sports profession.
• Must exude personality and not be afraid to have strong opinions as well as possess the ability to entertain in person.
• This unique individual should possess a strong radio background and have an interest in sports, and be prepared to handle the most passionate sports fans in the world.
Required & Preferred:
• Must be an excellent communicator with strong creative skills;
• Must have working knowledge of studio audio equipment necessary for on-air execution.
• Knowledge of the format and audience required.
• Excellent on-air voice with demonstrated track record required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD; OTC: AUDA) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country's best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp), X (@AudacyCorp), LinkedIn (@Audacy-Inc), Instagram (@lifeataudacy) and Threads (@Audacy_Corp).
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and performing live broadcasts that are entertaining and informative.
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms; managing online personality presence
- Protect the station's FCC license
- Monitor the music and commercial logs for the airshift
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7o7v9-3-238-180-174-42 in your application.