- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Audacy Riverside is looking a Morning Show Co-Anchor for our KFRG station!
What You'll Do:
• Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and engaging.
• Entertain listeners from 5:00am-9:00am every weekday morning.
• Amazing at show prep
• Video production skills encouraged
• Passionate about causes, community, and co-workers
• Killer production skills
• Participate and create original content for all social media platforms.
• Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
• Operate the control board and perform production work
• Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
• Other duties as required by management
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum 3 years on-air experience, with Country, Top 40, and/or Hot AC format
• Must be an excellent communicator
• Huge personality with opinions about everything
• Amazing creativity, strategic thinker, and idea creator
• Social Media Skills
• Experience with Adobe Audition and Audio Production
• Detail oriented multitasker with strong organizational skills
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $64,000 to $64,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity.
Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Create original content and perform live broadcasts that are entertaining and engaging.
- Entertain listeners from 5:00am-9:00am every weekday morning.
- Amazing at show prep
- Video production skills encouraged
- Passionate about causes, community, and co-workers
- Killer production skills
- Participate and create original content for all social media platforms.
- Ensure that promotions and contests are executed properly
- Operate the control board and perform production work
- Make personal appearances at station events and remote broadcasts
- Other duties as required by management
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7ww5k-44-192-92-49-42 in your application.
Salary Range: $64,000 to $64,000 Per Year ($ USD)