- Full Time
- Mid (2-5 years) Experience
Audacy Memphis seeks an experienced and talented individual to serve as an Information Technology (IT) Manager for our 5 radio stations. This is a full-time position that reports to the Market Manager. If you possess the following skills and experience, please contact us to discuss this opportunity.
What You'll Do:
• Responsible for all computers and computer systems.
• Install, maintain, troubleshoot & repair computer equipment and systems.
• Develop solutions and recommend system changes as needed.
• Resolve technical problems for critical systems with regard to security, performance, recovery, management and/or usage to company standards.
• Assist with IT budget management
• Make equipment decisions and order equipment, as necessary
• Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
More About You:
• 4+ years' experience in IT technical support role with supervisory responsibilities.
• Vast knowledge of the following operating systems: Google Workspace, Zoom, Windows Server, Apple Mac OS and IOS & MS Office Systems.
• Must be able to manage a local area network infrastructure
• Knowledge of Broadcast digital playback systems, specifically Wide Orbit, Newboss, Adobe Audition and Pro Tools, a plus
• Excellent customer service skills are required; must be extremely organized and detail oriented.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
What You'll Do:
- Responsible for all computers and computer systems.
- Install, maintain, troubleshoot & repair computer equipment and systems.
- Develop solutions and recommend system changes as needed.
- Resolve technical problems for critical systems with regard to security, performance, recovery, management and/or usage to company standards.
- Assist with IT budget management
- Make equipment decisions and order equipment, as necessary
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be assigned
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d81pnq-52-23-219-12-42 in your application.