Audacy Inc. seeks a Head of Branded Podcasts and Podcast Ad Content Innovation to lead a new group devoted to producing dynamic, world-class audio content for our advertising partners. The head of branded podcasts will work closely with the Audacy Sales team as well as the teams at Cadence13/Pineapple Street Studios, to create advertiser branded podcasts and highly produced advertising creative for our existing network of podcasts. The ideal candidate views advertising as content and has a hunger to develop new and innovative ways to work with brands in an organic way that enhances the contextual experience.
Top candidates will have a professional background in audio production, have worked with ad agencies and brands directly and understand the sales process. Also imperative that candidate have strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability both to develop ideas and make them a reality.
What You'll Do:
• Meet and collaborate with potential advertising partners
• Lead creative: Develop and present ideas and execute production
• Manage producers, production budgets and production schedules
More About You:
You are a thoughtful leader and must be able to think ahead, think on your feet, and think as a listener. You are tactful and enjoy working collaboratively with partners.
In this role, you must have a nuanced understanding of the evolving podcast and audio landscape. In addition, you must possess the following:
• Minimum of 3-5 years managing teams and audio production projects
• Highly skilled in audio tools such as ProTools
• Experience managing multiple productions schedules
• Proven experience in creative audio production
• Experience in working collaboratively with advertising partners
What You'll Do:
- Meet and collaborate with potential advertising partners
- Lead creative: Develop and present ideas and execute production
- Manage producers, production budgets and production schedules
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbe5k-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.