Audacy-Portland's 1080 The FAN has a cutting edge opportunity for a multi-platform show producer. You'll work for one of America's heritage sports stations and ''The Home of the Oregon Ducks'' as a weekday show producer and game day producer for Oregon Ducks-related football programming. A vital link between programming, the audience and advertisers, this position requires accurate execution of multi-platform, live and on-demand long-form talk content, from the producer's chair.
As a show producer, the ideal candidate will have experience with preparing and executing fast-paced and compelling sports talk shows, and major sports brand pre and postgame shows. The producer will be responsible for maintaining a precise broadcast at all times. Accurate board work with in-studio and network programming is the main responsibility. The producer will be responsible for communicating with the program director, show hosts, and broadcast engineers when opportunities or challenges are observed during his/her shift, and will utilize social and digital media assets for sports news, audience interaction, unique and time-shifted podcast posting and show promotion. The show producer will serve as a live sports update anchor, and may serve as a field reporter.
• Familiarity with computers as well as digital audio equipment is required.
• On-air experience including the ability to create and execute on-point sports news updates and field reports is required.
• Extensive social media experience with Facebook, Twitter and Instagram is required.
• Proficiency with Pro Tools and/or Adobe Audition production systems is preferred.
• Polished phone skills are preferred to help contact guests and answer listener calls.
• Experience with YouTube Live, Facebook Live and Twitch is a plus.
• Flexibility of schedule is a must.
• A valid driver's license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check and, if the position requires us of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance is required.
If you're dependable, creative and have a passion for sports content across multiple social and digital platforms, Audacy-Portland wants you!
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8z6y9-3-238-136-36-42 in your application.