Audacy is seeking a Financial Analyst to support all aspects of the Los Angeles Finance team. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating and maintaining detailed financial analysis utilizing various data sources. This position will report to the Manager of Los Anageles Finance Department.
What You'll Do:
• Collaborate and assemble annual budgets and monthly/quarterly revenue/expense forecasts at the station, market and corporate cost center level
• Maintain databases, hierarchy and reporting to support operational analysis
• Ensure the delivery of support that is consistent with end user expectations
• Assist as need with monthly reporting packages, enhancing and improving existing processes
• Work closely with senior managers and department heads
• Complete various ad hoc assignments and additional projects as directed by the senior management team
Required & Preferred:
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or related field
• Broadcasting or media experience is a plus
• Demonstrated ability to apply financial analysis in solving business problems and integrating financial discipline into operational decision making
• Strong analytical skills; experience working across various financial and operational data sets
• Ability to research database integrity and structure
• Aptitude to learn new reporting software
• Must have an understanding and familiarity with financial reporting, analysis, accounting and sales. Strong MS Office skills including Word, Advanced Excel, and PowerPoint are required.
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Ability to meet deadlines and multi-task in a rapidly changing environment with changing priorities required
• Strong attention to detail
Pay Transparency: The anticipated starting salary range for California based individuals expressing interest in this position is $65,000 to $70,000. Salary to be determined by the education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities and location of the applicant, as well as internal and external equity. Audacy offers full time employees with a comprehensive benefits package to include: health care coordinator, medical, dental, vision, telemedicine, flexible spending accounts, health savings account, disability, life insurance, critical illness, hospital indemnity, accident insurance, paid time off (sick, vacation, personal, parental, volunteer), 401(k) retirement plan, discounted employee stock purchase, student loan payment assistance program, legal assistance, life assistance program, identity theft protection, discounted home and auto insurance, and pet insurance.
What You'll Do:
- Collaborate and assemble annual budgets and monthly/quarterly revenue/expense forecasts at the station, market and corporate cost center level
- Maintain databases, hierarchy and reporting to support operational analysis
Ensure the delivery of support that is consistent with end user expectations
Assist as need with monthly reporting packages, enhancing and improving existing processes
- Work closely with senior managers and department heads
- Complete various ad hoc assignments and additional projects as directed by the senior management team
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-robvn2-18-232-31-255-42 in your application.