Audio Production Coordinator, Country
Los Angeles, CA
Audio Producer (Part-Time)
Audacy's Sports division is accepting applications for audio producer.
• Job responsibilities include:
• Running control board
• following station format
• arranging and playing commercials and IDs according to program and commercial logs
• following all applicable laws and FCC regulations.
• Experience running a sound board
• Experience sound editing
• Experience with Wide Orbit
• E xperience working with an audio network
• Dependability and punctuality a must
• Must be able to work varied shifts including weekends, evenings and holidays.
• 1+ years' experience preferred; adept at digital editing, board operating, recording, network and HTML/Digital web experience.
**Preferred home markets for this role: Washington DC, Chicago, or Philadelphia.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5kn7-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.